21 Reasons To Say Thank You® to Your Employees
Great recognition tool for executives & leaders — easy and inexpensive to implement.
Human resource directors, leaders, business executives, and managers find 21 Reasons to Say Thank You to your Employees helpful and impactful. This quick read includes stories from successful leaders about how appreciation and recognition changed their workplace and furthered their careers. The book offers practical advice with 21 suggestions that promote real change.
Learn how to improve your business culture.
See immediate improvements in
“Practical. Straight-forward advice. Well written. LaDonna reminds you of the importance of appreciation and recognition in the workplace. She makes it easy to implement a common sense practice that leaders overlook too often.”
— Curtis Wooten, Senior Vice President Human Resources Delta Global Services and Delta Private Jets
This life-changing book includes:
- The 5 simple steps to writing a meaningful note.
- 21 suggestions to help you write notes of encouragement and appreciation.
- Tips on pitfalls to avoid.
- 15 successful and creative recognition ideas.
- Templates offering examples of innovative notes designed to inspire and motivate employees.
- A Creative Word List of more than 50 inspiring words that compliment and encourage.